You can make a difference in the lives of the 16 million people who visit Indiana’s state parks on an annual basis and the millions more who visit state nature preserves. We do not exist without you.Operational funds that support advocacy are generated through memberships and donations and maintained independently by IPA. Funds donated for projects may be held by IPA or may be deposited in the Indiana Natural Resources Foundation (INRF) when cooperative and specific funding initiatives are underway. Representatives from the Indiana Department of Natural Resources and the INRF participate in an advisory capacity to assist the IPA board in cooperative planning and projects.
The IPA does not direct or control the work of local friends groups, but provides the availability of reduced rates for insurance, matching grants for projects and resources training for administrative and project needs as requested.
• Tax deductible
• Good for one year
• Effective the month following receipt of funds
• Available to individuals, couples or corporations
- $20 Student/Classroom
- $25 Friends Group. Open to Indiana State Parks or Nature Preserves local friends groups.
- $35 Individual
- $75 Organizational. Open to non-profits/organizations with similar missions.
- $100 Contributor/Family
- $250 Supporter
- $500 Partner
- $1000 Patron
- $5000+ Lieber Society (Richard Lieber was the founder of Indiana State Parks and a visionary leader in the national conservation movement in the early 20th Century.)
All members receive the IPA e-newsletter and an invitation to IPA Special Events.
Make your contribution of $250 or more to receive recognition on the website (anonymous donations are welcome as well).